The Gold Standard for the removal of facial veins
Orchid Aesthetics has introduced ThermaVein to the North East as it provides instant, safe and permanent removal of facial thread veins, milia, skin tags, vascular blemishes and spider naevi.
- Competitive Price
- Gold standard in thread vein removal
- Results are permanent
- How long does the treatment take? - Up to 15 minutes
- How many treatments do I require? - 1 treatment unless condition is extensive.
A 6 week follow up is required
- How long before I see a result? – Results are instant
- Do I need a consultation? – Yes prior to treatment
- How long is the recovery period? – Redness/dryness of the area treated can occur for up to 10 days depending on skin types
This is due to the inflammatory response of the vein being absorbed.
- Who cannot be treated? – Pregnancy, Epilepsy and False tan wearers
- Is it painful? – A slight pinching sensation can be felt
- What areas can be treated? – Face and legs
- Is there any aftercare? – Aloe Vera is recommended
- Can I wear make up post treatment - Yes immediately after
- Can I go in the sun post treatment - Yes
- Can it treat all skin complexions? – Yes all skin types
- Does it remove the redness as well as veins - The veins are removed therefore redness may reduce but may not disappear.
Bsc (Hons), RGN,
166 Fulwell Road
VAT registration no: 228164020
Monday -10.00 - 4pm
Tuesday 10.00 - 3pm
Opening times can be flexible
Juvederm, Teosyl, Restylane, Stylage, Botox, Perfectha, Ellanse, Radiesse